The Sales and Logistics Assistant provides support to the Despatch Coordinator and the General Manager National Sales & Planning in the processing of customer orders and despatching of product primarily from the Yahl and Compton sites and supporting the Suttontown site when required.
Essential Key Competencies and Selection Criteria:
- Maintain accurate records, ensuring information is entered accurately.
- Monitor and facilitate the flow of stock through the business.
- Ensure loading requirements are properly communicated.
- No specific qualifications are required for this role.
- Experience in the despatch/transport field is an advantage.
- High levels of flexibility, initiative, and willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks.
- Proficient data entry, keyboard, and word processing skills.
- Sound knowledge of relevant computer software (particularly TimberSmart, Word, Excel, and the Microsoft Office suite of programs) and its application.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team situation.
- Ability to work without close supervision and recognising times when matters require referral to the appropriate manager.
38 hours per week, within the spread 6.00am – 6.00pm, Monday – Friday
Any queries about this opportunity can be addressed to Andrew Best or Tiff Doyle.
An EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST addressing the Essential Key Competencies and RESUME should be emailed to email@example.com or dropped into the Administration Office.
Expressions should be submitted by Friday 20th October 2023