- Join a rapidly growing Australian owned and operated business.
- Rewarding position where you can make a real difference.
- Based on site in Mt Gambier supporting multiple operations/sites.
About the role
The Senior Safety Business Partner is responsible for leading and managing the health and safety programs and auditing their effectiveness across the business. This is an exciting and diverse role that provides business partnering support to operations to meet the agreed health and safety strategy of the operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with operational leaders to manage and lead continuous health and safety and improvements across multiple operations.
- Lead and support rigorous Workplace Health and Safety incident investigations.
- Actively work with the business to identify risks, develop and implement risk mitigation strategies and monitor outcomes.
- Deliver safety training, inductions and initiatives.
- Conduct safety inspections and safety incident investigations.
- Prepare safety and environmental reporting.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in workplace health and safety and/or equivalent experience.
- Ability to influence and drive change through Health and Safety initiatives and programs.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of workplace health and safety legislation across multiple states.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement health and safety procedures and initiatives.
- Certificate in Training and Assessment and lead auditor qualification highly regarded.
Who we are:
AAM Investment Group is an Australian owned and operated business and manages a range of agricultural assets across Australia. Assets include livestock exchange facilities, beef pastoral operations, mixed livestock and cropping operations, poultry farm operations and timber production facilities.
The site is N.F. McDonnell & Sons, a leader in the softwood timber industry. Our sawmill boasts the most state of the art equipment and technology for processing small diameter sawlogs in Australia. Our products are specifically produced for domestic and export customers in pallet and outdoor markets. Based in Mount Gambier and established in 1944 our company has always stayed true to its motto of “continual improvement is how we do business.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today. For confidential enquiries please contact our People and Culture team by phone: 07 3153 8836 or email: email@example.com